Sunday, November 22, 2015

2015/16 Competition team hairstyle

Here is the link for the hairstyle for this year.  We are not using the hair piece like I had originally said.. sorry I kept ordering them and they all looked really crappy.  So I think this will be easier anyway.  I would just like to do one thing slightly different then this video... make the bow a little more on the top of their head instead of to the side.  So the bow should be at the top right corner of your head/bun not to the side.  Also put the bun slightly higher not so far back on the head.  I will post a picture if needed.

The link is:
https://www.facebook.com/sweetheartshair/videos/421458671349639/

so supplies needed are a sock bun doughnut thing, clear elastics, one sturdy regular elastic, tons of bobby pins and Hair spray... Good luck!  It really isn't hard.

No comments: