Tiffany Dance Co March 2017 Newsletter
Just a few reminders this month… We will not be doing pictures this month they will be April 26th thru May 3rd during your class time. Costume fees are due this month I am so sorry I did not get the prices out sooner… They are as follows:
Tues 10am, Tues 2pm (both classes) Tues 4:30, Tues 5:30 both classes, Tues 6:30 preschool, Wed 10am both classes, Wed 11am both classes, Wed 4:30, Thurs 10am Friday 4:30 your fee will be $40
Tues 6:30 2nd thru 4th grade jazz/tumbling, Wed 5:30 both classes Friday 5:30 your fee will be $45
Thursday 8pm your fee will be $48
Boys will be $15 and will use their same pants from Christmas time. If you were not here at Christmas time your fee will be $30.
Strictly tumbling classes you will use the same costume as Christmas time, if you need one of these they are $15.
Your $15 recital fee (to rent the location) is due in April.
Please remember to send your kids to dance in the appropriate dance clothes and shoes with their hair pulled up.
Also only registered students are allowed in classes no siblings, friends or parents.
Please pick up your students on time and talk to you them about staying inside to wait for their ride. Tuition is due the first lesson of the month.
Thank you for your referrals. We are no longer accepting new students at this time. If you have friends who want to get on our waiting list for next year they can email me but we are full for the remainder of this year. WE will begin registration for next year in April.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to teach your children. We love teaching each of them!! If you have questions or concerns please email me at email@example.com
Tiffany Dance Co competition Students March 2017 Newsletter.
Hey just a few reminders…..
1. Your fees are due in full today. Please get them in asap!
2. Costumes are coming in and will be sent home as they are paid for. Just a heads up some of them will not be here until Monday so I promise they will get to you in time. I stress enough for everyone so don’t worry about them.
3. Practices are mandatory all of them… I keep getting people asking if their kid/kids can miss for multiple reasons and it is killing me! It is really hard to clean dances, when we don’t have everyone there. The extra practices are crucial and at this point there is no reason to send a replacement, I feel like I have caused a problem allowing for fill ins in the beginning of the year.. The reason that works at first is it takes us a long time to make formations and we are not working on choreography, at this point we are working on cleaning the routines the person who actually will be performing has to be the one actually practicing. These extra practices count as an absence so please remember our absence policy… If you miss more than 3x from January thru May you will sit out a performance. Dream team you only have 4 absences from September Thru May and Advanced girls you have 3 from September thru May. NO exceptions. If you are absent the week before a competition you may be spaced out of that particular dance. Use your absences wisely. If you are at tryouts, sick, school functions etc, this is what those 3 absences are for. When parents ask me towards the end of the year why this dance wins and this one doesn’t I can almost always point back to how many absences are happening in those particular classes. Those with very few win and those with a ton don’t. Keep that in mind.
4. The girls need to come to class ready to dance in the right clothes with their foot undies or hip hop shoes and ready to work, not ready for social hour or snack time. Please talk to them about this. Please send them to the Providence Hall practices in all black.
5. Pictures will be April 26th thru May 3rd. I will get a schedule done and let you know when the team girls will be doing pictures They will come in groups and do al l their pictures on the same day (hopefully). They will be Either Mon, Thurs, Fri or Saturday.
Sorry this sounds so grumpy but we are at crunch time where I have a lot of stress with costumes and making sure all dances are ready to compete and I need 100% from everyone! Thank you I do love teaching all of your children so much and look forward to showing all that they have been working on.If you have questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org